Saturday, 1 September 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog!

Here I am going to focus on my dressmaking adventures, with a little bit of my other craft projects, refashioning, baking and cooking thrown in for good measure.

I have been learning to sew for about a year and a half, my mum bought me my own sewing machine two chrismasses ago.  But, really, she taught me to sew on her machine when I was much younger.

A combination of a 'what the heck' attitude and a little cockyness means that I have been throwing my self in to having a go at dressmaking.

In this blog I will guide you through my projects and share what I have learnt with each one.  It really will be my diary of work.

Sadly, however, I will warn you, I start my Masters at university in October, so if posts become few and far between, that is the reason.  But I hope, beyond hope, that I continue to indulge in my favorite hobby, and endever to make something at least once a month.

Any hoo, without further delay, off I go, to create and blog for your entertainment.

Love,

Freya May xxxx

1 comment:

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...