Friday, 7 September 2012

1960's Blouse Progress

Hey there,

I wanted to share with you my progress on my current project.  This is the 1960's vintage Butterick 9380 pattern that I was given by my great-aunt, I'm very lucky that 50 years apart and we are the same size!

This is my first vintage pattern make, all my other items my have a vintage style to them but are all made from modern patterns.



It's been quite exciting, I've loved working with this pattern and having a go at some new challenges, like covering buttons to match (I know it's not hard, but it's my first time!!) 

Hoping to be able to finish this dress by Monday and wear it out next week!

Freya May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...