Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Skinny Jeans Refashion

I've seen a few bootcut-to-skinny-jeans tutorials on pinterest, so I thought I could have a go!

I wanted some cropped jeans for summer, being short it can be tricky to find nice fitting jeans, and it's always fun to DIY it!

I found these jeans for £4 in a local charity shop, they fit me well around my hips and bum so I thought perfect for this project.


To figure out the new legs I used a another pair of my jeans to pin around.


I sewed along the pins, all the way up to the crotch, and trimmed the excess fabric with pinking shears.

Like I said before, I'm short, so I cut a new length just above my ankles, and rolled them up in to Capri's.


There we go, finished product.  They are loose fitting, perfect for hot days.  And can be rolled up for flats or down to be tucked in to boots.

Freya May

Thirty Handmade Days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...