Monday, 26 November 2012

12 Crafts of Christmas: Buttercup Bag


I found the instructions for this bag and thought that it is a perfect present for Christmas!

I've haven't really had a go at bags before, but I'm always up for a challenge.



The instructions are pretty easy to follow, and the pattern comes with it, it's all free as long as you don't plan on selling the finished article.  It was nice, actually, I had no problems putting it together, even the first time round, so totally recommend this pattern to everyone!

I'm super pleased with how it turned out, I think it is really cute!

I'm making this again for someone for Christmas, I picked out the fabric last week, what do you think?



Just need to get it together now.

30 days to go!

Freya May



2 comments:

  1. I've made the buttercup bag many times! I even purchased the pattern for the larger version. So easy, and the results are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely bag, I'm keeping that one above for myself (well, it was a practice go..) I think I'll get the larger pattern at somepoint, really great presents!
      xxx

      Delete

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...