Friday, 16 November 2012

12 Crafts of Christmas- Hostess Appron


I found the original pattern and inspiration for my Christmas hostess apron on sewforhome.com

If you haven't found this website, you have been missing out!! Hundreds of free patterns and tutorials for everything home related you could wish for.  It's amazing.

This is my Christmassy take on their hostess apron-




Over the summer I was really in the mood for a new apron, and this seemed like the perfect project to keep me busy.  It was so quick and easy that I decided I needed one especially for the Christmas Holidays because I really love getting in to the spirit of it all and dressing the part.

I'm so excited to wear this while I serve up Christmas dinner to my family this year!

Freya May




2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the pockets :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! me too:) Part of the reason I had to make this design! xxx

      Delete

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...