Thursday, 6 December 2012

12 Crafts of Christmas- Cushions



After my adventure with quilting my cushion in the summer, I thought I would be really nice to have a go at making some special ones for Christmas!  I didn't follow any instructions, just cut myself out the squares to turn in to the center of the cushions design.  And added a small 'inner 'boarder around the edge.






Unfortunately, I haven't got any further with this project, as I ran out of fabric and haven't the time to pick more up.  So, it is probably the worst crafty post in all of blogging history! I'm super pleased with how this looks, and will be storing it away for next summer/Christmas to finish it off and quilt it properly and everything.


I hate waiting for things, but I know these will look great on out sofa next Christmas, so I look forward to 
that instead.

1 comment:

  1. they are/ will be so cute. love them.
    Thank you so very much for joining us for An Aloha Affair last week. How sweet it was to end the month together.

    Our beautiful December team has gathered and we are so excited to invite you to join us for... An Aloha Affair. Come mingle and grow with us, you are always welcome. Always.

    Cheers,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...