Wednesday, 12 December 2012

12 Crafts of Christmas- Garlands of Glitter


I was given these glittery pompoms and I just couldn't work out what I could use them for- until Christmas came round again and there was much need for sparkly pretty things, everywhere!

This is another super easy project that will take you all of 10 minutes.  I'm a busy gal, your probably equally as busy, so quick projects are what I'm all about this Christmas.


You'll need-
A packet or two of these pompom's found in all good craft stores, in a variety of colours.  just pick your favorite.
Embroidery thread cut to 2m lengths.
A biggish needle.

I'm not kidding, all you have to do is thread your needle and push it through each pompom.  They go on very easily.  I put about 20-30 on each length of tread, living a bit of a gap between each one, alternatively  you could push loads on and have a solid string of them to hang.

And that's it! Done, now go, decorate your picture frames, fireplaces, shelves, doors, whatever with a shot of colourful Christmas spirit.

Freya May

2 comments:

  1. Cute! My daughter would love to make this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect craft for children and adults alike ;)
      Freya May

      Delete

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...