Saturday, 8 December 2012

12 Crafts of Christmas- Recycled Gift Tags


This, by no means, is a ground breaking craft, but it involved Christmas, presents and recycling, so I thought I should share it all the same.



I love using old cards to make gift tags, it's so simple but it looks lovely and it's soo easy!



I wanted to use this set of fancy scissors, but they are old ones we had as children and really not that sharp (to protect our wee hands).  I tried using them but they didn't give a clean edge, so I swapped back to regular scissors and plan on getting some 'grown-up' fancy ones at some point.  To be honest  this is probably the limit of my paper crafting skills (well, this and paper chains!), so if I bother getting my own, one, maybe two, pairs will definitely suffice.  I could horde craft supplies like nobodies business  even for crafts I don't really do!

Not long now, I've two or three more gifts to make, and everything to wrap, so exciting!!!

Freya May

2 comments:

  1. Aww lovely greeting cards :) I have a scissor with many butterflies printed on it. I love it. I still behave like a kid when stationary and craft matters :)
    Following you :)
    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I just love stationary! Butterfly scissors sound awesome- might look out for a pair:D
      Freya May

      Delete

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...