Friday, 14 December 2012

Deadlines and Guestposts



Picture found at damn good vintage

So, I'm on the look out for some crafty sew-un-so's to help me out this new year.  I have a big deadline on the 14th January, and would LOVE it if you would be interested in doing me the favour of writing a guest post to fill in those to weeks and help me not to worry about my little blog.

It can be about anything you like, as long as it is in keeping with my blog so far- i.e. Dressmaking, refashioning, tutorials, thrifting, vintage, whatever!

Email me if you're interested.

Merry Christmas

Freya May

2 comments:

  1. HI there!!! I came across your blog and love it:) HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you!! I have become your newest follower!!! I'm Hanna and you can find me anytime at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Holidays to you too! Thanks for following :D I'll be sure to pop by your blog :)
      xxx

      Delete

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...