Monday, 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!


God bless us, everyone (Can't go wrong with a Muppet's Christmas Carol.)

I'm so disappointed I didn't manage to finish my 12 Crafts of Christmas this year, but I'm pretty pleased with getting 11 done in time!

I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas with friends and family, and I will next post myself in the new year.

I've got a big deadline in January, which, at this point I'm only just on target with, so I'll be leaving you in the capable hands of some of my favourite bloggers, they've got tutorials for you, so stay tuned and enjoy.

Freya May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...