Monday, 3 December 2012

What a Lovely Weekend




Dress- thrifted :: Cardgan - Vintage :: Leggings - Matalan :: Socks - H&M :: Boots - Chinese Laundry :: Coat - Thrifted :: Bag - Thrifted

Really, it's been super lovely this weekend.

We've embraced the coming of December in full force!  David and I went Christmas shopping on Saturday and picked up most of what we needed to buy.  I still have a handful of things to make, but we are weirdly close to being finished with Christmas presents.

We also went out on Saturday night to celibate our friend, Sarah's, baby!  Fish and chip supper with her church family, and the chance to catch up with friends we haven't seen in ages! (literally, one just arrived home from seven months in Thailand).

Then on Sunday morning there was a thanksgiving service for her too. Followed by more catching up -we sure can chatter-  and more Christmas shopping.

Sunday evening was a Mulled wine and mince pie party that David and I totally turned up an hour early too! Awkward! We left them to their dinner (totally embarrassed) and came back when other people were there too :)

Love a weekend filled with friends, fun and food- all the F's is all you need :D

Freya May
XXX

2 comments:

  1. Just found you via Lara's Thrifty Thursdays Link Party. How much did you thrift the jacket for? It's cute!

    New follower now. Anyone with DIY, Thrifting and Recipes (which I'm all about) gets my vote!

    ~Aubrey
    Project Lovegood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's great to have you :) The coat cost me £8! I love it, just what I needed when my old one died.
      FM x

      Delete

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...