Monday, 18 March 2013

Versatile Blogging

So I'm not really sure what's going on with this whole Google Reader thing, but I wanted to make sure everyone has noticed that I'm on Bloglovin'- Click the link to the right to stay in touch! 

__________________________________________________________________

I love getting your comments- makes me feel so cool that people want to say something nice about things I've made or what not.  Especially when they are from people wanting to give me a bloggers award!

So 'Thank You' to Megan at love, Megan Alexis who has nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award,  it’s so lovely that you'd think of me.


Now, just like The LiebsterAward, there are some rules:
Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
Include a link to the person who nominated your blog
Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or frequently visit and nominate them for the award.
Include a link to all 15 of the blogs/bloggers that you want to nominate.
And lastly, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

 Seven things about me;
I have a little sister who is taller than me :(
I have a very eclectic taste in music- The Clash, Carrie Underwood, musicals, The Script, just to name a few.
I know all the words to the Buffy the Vampire Musical episode 'Once More With Feeling'.
I love to cook- but you can't beat hot soup on a cold day, and it only takes 5min!
Earl gray tea is my favourite!
Summer is my favourite!
Purple is my favourite!


15 Awesome Bloggers you should check out!

Thanks again for thinking of me :D

10 comments:

  1. We don't really know what is going on with this blogger either! But we did the same thing as you.
    Congrats on your awards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Just got my fingers crossed that it all works out really, xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the nomination!!

    I switched to Feedly, which I like, but I seem to have trouble commenting from it. It's like my comment disappears and doesn't post. I will check out Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bloglovin's worked for me so far, though I still use GFC as my way of interacting with other bloggers. You totally deserve an award! Love your makes,
      xxx

      Delete
  3. I have noticed my own Bloglovin' numbers soar since the announcement from Google.. I think the transition will probably be smoother than people anticipate :) Congrats on the libster award!

    Thank you so much for stopping by and linking up to Anything & Everything!

    xo Tori
    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has made people move over, hasn't it! Thanks for hosting!xxx

      Delete
  4. Aw thanks Freya!! I'm going check out the blogs I haven't seen yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your versatility!Following you via Bloglovin.
    Stop by whenever you like and share some love!
    xoxo
    Coco
    ps. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin :-)
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3862475/la-vie-en-rose
    http://www.pinktopping.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hon, great to have you following along :D
      I'll be sure to check out your blog.
      xxx

      Delete

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...