Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Me Made May '13


I did it, I signed up for 'So, Zo...'s  Me-Made-Month Challenge.  I've been waiting for this since I started this blog last year, I'm so excited!!!

I counted my handmade clothes/ refashioned items and they total about 20 finished items, so I know I can do this.  I have loved how my handmade stuff has been sneaking it's way in to my everyday wardrobe recently, like, I'll think nothing of putting them on as though they were rtw.  I think it's had a lot to do with the items I'm making; summer dresses just aren't cut out for every single day!

I've decided to to a weekly round out of my outfits, not a post a day, so click back each Friday for the weeks clothes.

I really am soo excited to be doing this.  I know it will be a bit difficult, but that's the point, isn't it!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, this sounds cool. I'm sure you will easily do it, you've been making loads lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going ok so far, I have made a ton of clothes this year, I hope this helps me to feel inspired and continue!
      xxx

      Delete

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...