Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Brunchin' It Up

Who doesn't love brunch?!  I for one certainly do :D  Dave and I have been making the most of the summer holidays by heading in to the town centre for s a spot of brunch in one of the many lovely cafes Leicester has to offer.





Last time we went I wore my favourite handmade dress- the blue 1950's one.  Yes, it's one of the first things I ever made, and yes, I've learnt a whole lost since making this dress.  BUT I think this dress is the bee's knees all the same.  I just love the shape, the straps, the length.  All of it, really.  I'm surprised they I haven't yet made a second version.  My red gingham dress is from the same pattern, but with a different bodice option which I don't like nearly as much.

Dress; Handmade, Belt, Sunglasses and Bag; Thrifted, Shoes; New Look

2 comments:

  1. This dress is so cute and perfect paired with brunch... surely the best meal ever invented!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...