Friday, 8 November 2013

What's on My Sewing Table... Vintage Blouse

Hey guys,

So my craft fair on Wednesday went well, even though I could man my own stall for the first half!  I've started a new job in a department store and am working the evening shifts up through Christmas.  Dave was a star though, and set up and sold a bunch of stuff for me before I even got there!  I wasn't sure how much I should expect to make- £5? £500? (not that I made £500 worth of stock, mind you.)  So I was pleased with the £35 total- taking it into town today to go fabric shopping! Yay!


So, now I can finally get back to making clothes I've started with a project from my A/W sewing pile.  Mum bought me this vintage pattern and the fabric to go with in the summer, and I'm finally getting around to making it up.  I love this fabric, it's a cotton lawn, in such a pretty colour.  All I've done so far is adjust the size of the pattern and cut out the fabric- hopefully it wont take too long to put together, I can't wait to show it off :D 


4 comments:

  1. Lovely! Can't wait to see what it looks like finished. What I can see of the pattern looks lovely, and the polka dots will be grand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love polkadots so much! It's almost done now, just the buttons to finish off :)

      Delete
  2. Yay, I'm glad the craft stall went well! Looking forward to your blouse too. I just started a job in a department store as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope u have fun in your dept store, so far mine has been really friendly, but not got to the Christmas rush yet x

      Delete

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...