Monday, 23 December 2013

Sewist's Secret Santa Fun!

Last year I started following Krafty Kat's blog, just too late to join in with the Sewist's Secret Santa she organises for fellow internet sewers.  I just love the idea of strangers sending each other gifts so literally emailed to say 'I'm in!' in the first 10 minutes after she posted about organising it again this year.


I received my gift from my Secret Santa on Friday, and gave in to my childish impulse to open it straight away! (Sorry, not sorry)

I was sent a copy of Grainline's Scout Tee pattern, beautiful graphic rose print fabric, lengths of lace, a selection of buttons AND a length of tartan stars (un-photographed as I put them straight on out Christmas tree :D )  Thank you so much, Santa! You have been so generous and nice!  I can't wait to make up the t-shirt in that fabric, such a good combo!!!  

I've sent off my present, a little late, but I hope it gets to my recipient in time for Christmas.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I would open it early as well ~ what a great little gift! Hope Santa is good to you as well ... J

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...