Monday, 11 August 2014

Copy Cat- Forest Things First Dress from Modcloth



Swap out the skirt for a dernel and you can make yourself a gorgeous Modcloth inspired copy cat.

It took a while to find a good fabric, and I really couldn't find anything that was perfect, but I think that this is a nice colour way for this dress.  Seeing as I own this pattern, I may just consider making up this dress :D

Hope you're all having a nice summer, I'm doing my best to balance work, home and sewing, and am dipping my toes in the quilting pond. I've a couple of quilt tops on the go, and a couple more ideas floating around my head.  I can't wait to share them with you.

4 comments:

  1. This looks like it will be a fun dress. have fun sewing it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I ever get round to making it :) Still, I might just order the fabric and see how it goes xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, I'm wearing my dress made from that fabric right now! It's one of my favourite dresses.
    You should do it- it's very easy to sew with, very comfortable and pretty much everyone comments on how much they like the fabric. I'd love to see how somebody does a different take on it too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok! lol :) I might have to order some then. I'm trying to be good and not stock up too much at though. xxx

      Delete

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...