Monday, 10 November 2014

What I'm Working On

I have not had much time for sewing these last couple of weeks, And I'm not sure that I'll have much time before Christmas to do a lot either.  This is not really a bad thing though, because the reason for my radio absence, and the lack of time for fun sewing adventures, is that David and I have bought a house!!!


We completed and got the keys two Fridays ago, then promptly flew to visit friends in Prague for a week, because, you know, pre booked tickets and awesome people- you can read a little more about that in my last life lately post.


So we've been really busy painting and planning and moving and DIYing and generally enjoying making the new house ours.  As we're still in our rented house until late December we're doing all those jobs before we actually move, which has been really nice.  No living amongst too much mess.  Of course some mess can't be avoided.

So, here are some sneaky peaks at out new place, in the process of being put together, and I be giving a proper tour of my new sewing space at some point as part of my sewing space tour too!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! How exciting. Looking forward to seeing what you are able to do with the house

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...