Friday, 26 December 2014

Life Lately #5

Well, it's been  a lovely December!


Advent celebrations at Church and my awesome tea bag advent calendar- I loved pumpkin spice, and hated melon-mint. 



I finished a gorgeous baby quilt, given to my cousins baby, who was expected this week.


Got myself new note book to make into my blog diary for 2015 and I've already been filling it with lots of fun ideas!


Enjoying some GF mince pies, tea and a new knitting project on one of my breaks from work


A Christmas tradition at my church is Beer and Carols! Always fun, and always makes me feel Christmassy.


More mince pies and some sewing! I haven't had a lot of time for sewing- busy time of year and all that, but I did make time to make a dress for Christmas again this year.


\

Dave and his brother playing on our early christmas present to each other.


Merry Christmas all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...