Thursday, 11 December 2014

Ten Sewing Book Gift Ideas

Books always make a good present, and for creative types there are an absolute plethora of book options available.  I've made a list of some of my favourite books and some books I'd really love to get my hands on. Here is the list, I hope it inspires you to add things to your Christmas list, or perhaps gives you ideas for your favourite sewist. 



1. Love at First Stitch by Tilly Walnes

3. Fashion - DK

5. The Sewtionary by Tasia St Germaine



6. Couture Sewing Techniques by Claire B. Shaeffer

7. Real Fit for Real People by Pati Palmer

8. Fashion Sewing: Advanced Techniques by Connie Amaden-Crawford

10. Dressmaking by Alison Smith

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...