Thursday, 15 January 2015

Blog Love #4

Hey y'all.  How's 2015 treating you so far? For me it's not too different from the last year so far, but I've got great hopes for things this year.  We'll see how it all goes!  

So, here are some awesome bloggers who I've been reading recently.  I've felt like I'm in a bit of a funk, sewing wise at the moment, and these guys have are just a few of the bloggers providing me with the inspiration I need to keep persevering until I get my mojo back. 



Katie is inspiring me to stay strong and sew slowly- she too is aiming to make less, but make stuff with more care and therefore better garments.  I just know that I'd like to get some quick fixes when projects take a while to finish.  Katie has already finished a pair of Ginger Jeans this year- how's that for inspiring!


Ginger Makes



Speaking of the Ginger Jeans, Sonja, of Ginger Makes, is the namesake of those very jeans! She makes a very wearable everyday wardrobe, which is something I really need to focus on this year- I'll be trawling her blog a lot this year, keeping my eye on making clothes that earn their place in my wardrobe.




Marie is planning on having fun with knits this year, and I fully intend to join her! I've worked with knits a little bit in the past, but with disappointing results.  So, not one to give up when faced with a challenge I'm going to do my best to conquer knits and have fun with it at the same time. Marie is also hosting the Vintage Pledge for the second time this year, and I'll be signing up again, but with a less ambitious challenge this time round. 

All photos belong to the original bloggers





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...