Thursday, 30 April 2015

Me Made May '15- I'm In!




So, as I think I've said before, I don't bother  making clothes for work.  The dress code is boring and formal and full of black and white so I'm not remotely interested in putting time and effort in to that.  So, for Me Made May this year I pledge to wear exclusively me made clothes on those days I'm not working.  I'm excited for this month- let's see how it goes!!!

------------------------------------

Making an amendment to my pledge, because I'd forgotten that I haven't any me made jumpers or cardigans.  My pledge is for me made outfits excluding those and I'll pop a couple patterns on my birthday wish list :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...