Monday, 7 March 2016

Rainy Days in March

While I still find myself adoring full skirted dresses, I'm finding myself loving more casual a-line and shift dress siluettes recently.  Tilly and the Buttons Megan Dress from Love at First Stitch is great simple dress in just the right style.

I've been trying to get photos of this dress for ages, but time kept getting away from me and the day would fly by without the photos getting taken.  These were taken on Friday, which was a lovely day, right up until it began to rain, approximately 30 seconds after this photo was taken.

The fabric is a paisley cotton  I bought ages ago to make Dave some Pjs.  But Mr Longlegs needs more than the 2m of narrow fabric for trousers in the right length- I very selflessly took the fabric and used myself.

This is the second time I've made a Megan Dress, and I'm a big fan- but I need to branch out and make more of the patterns from Love at First Stitch at some point!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Freya, I met you earlier in the shop :) will add your blog to Mt reader later on and hopefully will be back in soon! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! It was nice to meet you, hope to see you again, hopefully at a blogger meet up x

      Delete

Hi! I love getting comments, so please, let me know what you think! I always try and respond to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...