It turns out I've had a very productive sewing time since the year started, along with my mint Moneta dress, blogged about on my work blog, I've finished all my planned projects! I'm a little surprised and very pleased with myself.
I've been intending to make this Lindon Sweatshirt since last winter- I bought the fabric from Leicester market, it's a poly-cotton brush back sweatshirt fabric, and cost me about £7/m. I bought enough for the full length sweatshirt but, for no particular reason I can think of I kept putting off buying the pattern. Dave bought me a selection of patterns earlier in the year, including the Lindon and so I finally set about cutting it out and sewing it together.
I cut the long sleeves and the cropped version, thinking of leaving space for bump growth. I ended up cropping the front by another 2" because I forgot to turn down my iron and slightly melted the hem. All extra space for bump!
This is a fab and cosy jumper, so I'm really pleased with this make. I think my wardrobe needs another one or two.